Friday, March 5, 2010

What Kevin brought back from the Olympics

I picked Kevin up about 7 last night.  This is some of what he brought home:

A bell for my bell collection (first one that I can wear)

 A beautiful decorator tin of Roger's chocolate miniatures (when I was a kid and my dad travelled a lot he would bring them home for us as a very special treat)

Some decorative coke bottles (remember Kevin loves coke? See here and here


We can add the coke bottles to our large collection of Olympic memorabilia, which until now consisted entirely of this can of beer we believe is from the 1988 Olympics.  Connor fished it out of the Nottawasaga river a few summers ago.

 


5 comments:

Cherylinn said...

That's awesome....Guess you're glad he's finally home. Did he enjoy it there?

SusanE said...

I like the chocolate box. That's pretty.

SusanE said...

oops, forgot to check the followup box

Gryper said...

You probably won't want to drink that beer, it won't taste very good. The BLUE can is in good condition.

Fiddling Granny said...

I didn't know you had a bell collection .... you should post about it.

My gosh you look like your mother!!!!!!