Friday, November 13, 2009

Kevin is Happy

Kevin loves Coke (as in Coca Cola)(and Dr. Pepper but today's post is about Coke).  While shopping today we found these cute little bottles of his preferred beverage.  They look like little Christmas ornaments.   Unfortunately they are probably too heavy to hang on a tree - but I bet they'd fit great in his stocking! 
I, on the other hand do not like pop of any sort.  I might have 3 sips a year - if I am really, really thirsty.   What do you like to drink?

8 comments:

Cherylinn said...

I saw those somewhere over the past two days but I can't remember where.....What do I like to drink....gold old water. Mind you I'd never turn down a glass of wine.

Anonymous said...

I will be attempting to hang them on the tree anyway. Of course we never get our tree until a day or two before Christmas and it goes out either New Years Day or the 2nd of Jan.

Once the Coke has been consumed the bottles will be cleaned and rigged to become permanent ornaments.

We got them at Wal-Mart.

KM

Lauras Garden said...

Water is definitely what I drink the most of too. Coffee is nice in the morning and once in a while I feel like Chai Tea but mostly water - but it has to have ice or be really cold.

Fiddling Granny said...

I like the beverage container/tree decoration idea. I'm thinking Glenfiddich bottles.

Lauras Garden said...

Cheryl - could you clarify something for us? I read your comment as "good old water" - you know what comes out of the tap. I totally missed the "l". Kevin thinks you mean scotch or whiskey.

Cherylinn said...

Clear Water.....No scotch or whiskey....nasty stuff. Don't touch it, can't even stand the smell of it.

Lauras Garden said...

Thank goodness. Now I can rid my mind of the images of you tottering around the house and doing the barn chores with a bottle in your hand.

Cherylinn said...

some days it might be tempting....LOL