Monday, December 27, 2010

Presents!

Kevin got a new camera - waterproof, shockproof and freezeproof - great for all his hobbies. I got a pass to the nordic centre 2 blocks away.

Last time I visited my parents I noticed my mom was still wearing my grandmother's apron. She died more than 28 years ago and it was old then. I decided to make her a new apron and here she is opening it and modelling it.


Connor does not like clothes. He wears the same 3 shirts in rotation even though he has a drawer full of different ones. Part of the reason he chose the Catholic high school was so he didn't have to think about what to wear - they have a uniform. I bought him this "dress" shirt to help him out on Sundays.


1 comment:

Fiddling Granny said...

Kevin looks excited!! LOL Nice apron ... cool tie on the shirt!