Friday, February 29, 2008

For Susan

Yesterday the grade 7s spent the day at a farm. They went snowshoeing, tobogganing and learned how to build snow shelters. All of those things he had done before, but they also went dog sledding. For most of them, including Connor, it was their first time and Susan asked that he blog about his experience. He took his camera but didn't take any pictures because they aren't supposed to take electronic devices on field trips.



I thought that the dog sledding was really fun, and I would love to go dog sledding again,if my family ever movesto the country or to a big property I would like to get a dog sled team. One of the teams was being really slow and the owner of the farm said I could take it back by myself and follow the snowmobile. The team took of really fast. Two of the dogs had really big poufy fur and their was one tiny that was smaller than our dog (a skinny 40 pounder).

2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Looks like you have a convert Susan.

SusanE said...

Whew, hew (is that how you spell it?)

Way to go Conner,you need to come for a visit. What are you doing next March Break.