Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend - 1

Last year Connor and I had a great time at the local pumpkin patch so we invited my parents and my sister and her family up to join us.  There are 4 friendly farm animals hidden in the maze.  When you find them, you punch their picture with the shaped hole punch and turn in your sheet to win a prize.  I wonder how many children have nightmares about the cow.

The chicken was my favourite. 

Connor kept running ahead and hiding in the corn and jumping out to scare my mom.  She jumped every time.  Except this time.  You can see Connor's arm in the bottom left corner.  It isn't a great picture, but captures the fun.

 

My dad. 

2 comments:

Cherylinn said...

The chicken is great. What a better way to enjoy the fall as to find corn mazes to go through.

Fiddling Granny said...

I didn't know how much fun it is walking through cornfields till a couple of weeks ago!