Thursday, July 23, 2009

Onion Rings

Yesterday Kevin and I found ourselves all alone at dinnertime.  We recently got a new Harvey's and that is Kevin's favourite hamburger place so we went and used a coupon.  I don't really like onion rings but over the years I have gotten in the habit of eating one or two so I don't smell it on his breath.  This is my onion ring:


I immediately went 'That looks like the Mazda symbol".  Don't you think so too?

 

Then I started thinking of all the other roundish car insignias.  So fellow bloggers start watching your onion rings.  Maybe we can findor Audi
What do you think they'd be worth on E-bay?

5 comments:

SusanE said...

Almost worth eating onion rings to see if I can get a Bentley.

Lauras Garden said...

Good luck with that one. Lexus is another plausible one.

Cherylinn said...

That's good, you should send it to toyota....Oh never mind you ate it already. So send them the picture.

You don't like Onion Rings.....My Favourite as well.

Fiddling Granny said...

Kind of reminded me a little bit of a "peace" sign.

Lauras Garden said...

I can see that too now that you say it.