Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching up

It has been very busy around here. Since May 13th we have had overnight guests 6 times. One I didn't even know (friend of Kevin). Two have stayed only one night but the rest were 3 - 10 nights. As you know that means a lot of changes in routine, extra laundry and transportation arrangements. There have been 4 trips to the airport and one to a bus station. We have been to a wedding and a family reunion. Alec was the last one to head home this afternoon. While I miss having my kids around, I am looking forward to things settling back to normal - whatever that may be. At this time of year work is still crazy so I won't be resting.

I finally have a few minutes to share some pictures with you.

I like this picture of Caitlin and I taken at the wedding shower.

Me and my girls
All my kids

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Excellent pics.....Enjoy your piece and quiet, probably won't last too long.

Fiddling Granny said...

Lots of guests = lots of fun ... sure is quiet when they leave isn't it. Sure is nice to have your life back too!

SusanE said...

It's fun having grown up kids. I get endless joy from mine.