Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mistakes

Some people learn from the mistakes of others. Some people seem to enjoy making the mistakes themselves - over and over. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. Connor got a new bike late August 2009. On August 28th our nephew Dalton was visiting and did this on Connor's studded bike pedals and required 13 stitches.

September 23 Connor did this but didn't need stitches.

Last night Connor did this:
Kevin took him to the hospital. No stitches. In the past when my kids make a mistake they repeat it 3 times. So I expect one more attempt before he learns to wear his shin guards (or succeeds in his quest to better Dalton at the number of stitches).

4 comments:

SusanE said...

ew... I notice his legs are getting hairier. Soon he'll be into girls who mountain bike...

Laura said...

He's into a girl who snowboards. Hopefully the hair will help cover the scars he's collecting.

Cherylinn said...

OUCH!

Country Girl said...

Scars are cool...I think he has surpassed me now...I may have more, but his are bigger...all in the same spot though