Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hair

I have always had long hair.  Okay, I got it cut ear length when I was 13 and shoulder length when the twins were born but otherwise I have always had long hair.  Recently I got a trim and for the first time in remembrance my hair was now shorter than both girls.  But no more.  Tori got her hair cut and asked me to blog it.  So here are the before and after shots. 


Before people told her they reminded them of Kate Hudson.  After someone told her she looked like Lulu (you know the singer from To Sir With Love).  Most of her peers said "who"?  But Tori is very retro and thought that was cool.  She still loves the cut.  And I have the longest hair in the house again!

2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Is that ever a cute cut!! She looks more grown up with it shorter.

SusanE said...

Very nice. It looks very chic.

I remember Lulu.