Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update on Connor and Tori

Connor's throat started bothering him more last night.  I think he has thrush now but they don't usually treat it so I will just keep an eye on it.  He hasn't managed to have breakfast and be dressed before 11 yet -that should make tomorrow interesting.  We have to leave the house between 8 and 9 am (depending on weather) to make it to Alec's grad.  I am not sure he will be up to going which will be very sad for him.

Tori's team updated their blog last night.  They made it safely and spent yesterday distributing shoeboxes and helping in a dental clinic and a vision clinic.  It is 42 degrees in Paraguay.  I don't know if I could handle that any better than our cold, snowy winter.  Somewhere in between would be nice.  

3 comments:

SusanE said...

Tell Connor that I hope he feels better soon.

Tell Alec "congratulations".

Wow 42 deg. That's horrid.

Cherylinn said...

Susan just posted everything I was going to say....

Fiddling Granny said...

42º ... as I look out at the pile of white stuff, 42º sounds almost inviting.