Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I love reading everyone else's blog and have said for a while that I was going to get my own. Here it is Christmas day and my husband says sit down at the computer - open internet explorer and type Angel Laura.... He set up a blog for me! I really have very little to say most of the time so you will all be pretty bored. For anyone who is wondering, the Angel part has nothing to do with my sweet disposition. It comes from my job. Most of the year I work for Gardening Angels, doing maintenance, planning and planting. I got a digital camera recently for work but it will take me a long time to figure out how to download pictures so it will mostly be text!

There is a mountain of potatoes waiting to be peeled and the turkey is calling for basting so this is the end of my first blog. Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

SusanE said...

I'd say the reason he called it "Angel Laura" is because of the way he feels about you.

Very sweet after all these years of marriage.