Friday, August 5, 2011

Overdue Vacation Update

My mother-in-law reminded me that it has been a while since I blogged so here is the condensed version of our holidays.

We went to Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park, Maine with my sister and her family.

We biked on the beautiful carriage trails built by Rockefeller starting in 1913. There are a lot of bridges that Connor liked to climb. He kind of reminds me of Kilroy.

Even though we had been here before we got lost a lot. Not surprising with maps that didn't show the underpasses and overpasses and great signs like this.
Connor went deep sea fishing with my brother-in-law and nephew. They came back with lobster, pollock and cod so we had a feast.
While they fished the rest of us went to Dive in Theatre with diver Ed on the Starfish Enterprise. It was educational and fun - a laugh a minute. We highly recommend it for anyone in the area.

We all enjoyed exploring the tide pools.
All of us as we are preparing to depart.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Isn't it nice having vacation with sisters? I love it.

Cherylinn said...

The picture of Conner is hysterical. It's so nice that you got away with Linda and her family. You only have one family, enjoy them is the best.